Brandy Hints at Drake Collaboration



Brandy’s duet with Monica isn’t the only collaboration to look forward to on her upcoming album. The R&B songstress is set to record a song penned by Drake.
Brandy is a fan of the Young Money rapper. “I love Drake. I think Drake is just so phenomenal. I love his music. I’m always wishing that I can just sing one of Drake’s melodies,” she told TrueExclusives.com before revealing that something is already in the works.
“Actually I might be doing a song that Drake wrote for the album this upcoming week,” she teased.
In a recent interview with Rap-Up.com, Rico Love spoke about recording a follow-up to “The Boy Is Mine” with Monica and Sean Garrett hinted at a surprise guest on a potential single he produced.
Brandy has also been in the studio with Frank Ocean, Bangladesh, Chris Brown, and others working on her sixth album, due this May on RCA/Chameleon Records.

No comments:

Post a Comment