NEW MUSIC: Classified - 'Anything Goes' ft. Saukrates & Skratch Bastid


Hip Hop MC @Classified is still pushing out music for his fans and new ears, and here is a recent track along side Saukrates and Skratch Bastid "Anyting Goes". In an article with SOHH the Nova Scotian artist says..."There's a line in the song that says ["I love hip-hop, but f*ck rap."] I'm like an old school dude. I come from like '90s, raw hip-hop, whatever you want to call it...For me, hip-hop is the cause for the DJ, the MC, it's not just the rap aspect of everything. Rap is the Flo Ridas, the crossover stuff that just has nothing to do with hip-hop, it's just the rap aspect of it. To regular folks, hip-hop is rap, and I think my mind frame is different than the how regular person thinks nowadays." Read the full article here, and check the music video for "Anything Goes" inside....




No comments:

Post a Comment