Top Ten Most Viewed Post of 2012

It's a new year! I pretty much started becoming active with my blog twelve months ago; not really knowing exactly my niche (which is a BIG no, no - I know!) but going forward knowing that I have passion for old school music that includes Hip-Hop, RnB, Soul, Funk, Reggae, and everything else in between. Being born in raise in Toronto by Jamaican parents, I definitely had to include that fusion as it is the my backbone and culture - me; as well represent the artists and culture of my city. I want to give a shout-out to the followers on my blog, facebook fan page, and to all the beautiful people I've received comments and inquires from over the past year - Thank you!

Here's a look back a the Top Ten Most Viewed Post of 2012 which is compiled and measured by page views....

  1. STYLE: adidas Originals AR 2.0 – Americana Pack 
  2. VIDEO: Tupac Hologram Live-In-Concert at Coachella 2012
  3. R.I.P. Beastie Boys Co-Founder Adam Yauch (1964 - 2012)
  4. New Release: Chip-Fu - 'Stop Playing Vol. 2' [The Mixtape]
  5. Wendy Williams 'Breaks Down' Speaking of Whitney Houston Death... 
  6. STYLE: adidas Originals Top Ten Sleek W "Brogue"
  7. Interview: SWV Talks Motherhood & Music
  8. Will Smith & Family at TIFF Premiere of Angela Davis Biopic
  9. TO Spotlight: Peep Sho - 'Reap What You Sow' ft. Chip-Fu
10. Recap: Eddie Murphy - One Night Only f/ Stevie Wonder, Samuel L. Jackson, The Roots & More [Full Video] 



No comments:

Post a Comment