Video: Melanie Fiona Behind the Scenes of the 'Liberation Tour'


#MelanieFiona opened for Mary J. Blige and D’Angelo this passed summer during the “Liberation Tour” which sadly did not reach Toronto, but Ms. Fiona shares some footage from behind the scenes of the tour. In the latest clip Melanie in preparing for the Philadelphia stop, sharing some of the less glamorous and normal moments prior to a show. She talks about not making any money after the release of her first album, even after doing tours, but still being grateful having a roof over her head....knowing not to stress over money because everything will be okay! She went on to say..."When I got my first cheque, I paid off all my debts, cleared off all my credit cards and paid back my parents...and I had no money after that, I started off fresh..." Melanie is keeping it all the way real...Watch inside...








More footage from Behind the Scenes....


No comments:

Post a Comment